Monday, January 12, 2015

Time for a change...

Hello all,

It's been almost 3 years since my last post but I've decided to return to blogging! So much in my life has changed but I am so blessed to be living my happily ever after..

2015 has just started but I have made no official "resolutions" this year.. I definitely am starting a weight loss journey as I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I want to lose weight for more reasons for some many reasons.. Here are some of them: I want to take better care of my temple, I want to be healthy, I want to earn self-confidence, I want to be healthy for my husband and my baby (and future babies), I want to be FIT and HEALTHY!

I have always struggled with self-image and self-confidence. I literally HATE what I see when I look in a mirror. Most of the time I do not like going out because I do not feel comfortable in my own skin.. I hate that I worry about people thinking or judging me because of my weight. Honestly though, this change is for me. I am not changing for others.. I'm changing for me and because I want to be around for my family for as long as possible. I want to be a good steward of this body God gave me. I am a child of the Most High God and I am not going to allow my weight to hold me back. I want to be healthy so I can have more energy and serve Him better. Whether that is in raisng my daughter (future kids), being a wife, being a nurse, a daughter, a friend, a listener, etc.. In everything God has called me to, I desire to please Him and live and do to the fullest!

I am  tired of constantly worrying about my appearance.. It literally can consume my thoughts and ruin my day in a matter of seconds. It's time for me to make a decision to change. It's time for me to stop wishing and to start doing! I know this journey will be hard and seemingly impossible at times but so worth while.. I call this a weight loss journey because it is a journey to a lifestyle change. I do not want to be yo-yo dieting for the rest of my life. I want to form good, healthy eating and exercise habits. I want to set an example for my children and for my patients. I want to LIVE FULLY! 

God has so richly blessed me! With His help.. ALL things are possible! I move forward with the journey on a day-by-day basis.. Celebrating in times of success, learning from times of failure.. All to become the BEST woman, daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, nurse, etc. I can be. All GLORY and HONOR to the King of Kings! I praise Him for all He has done and will continue to do in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment